£265 per person OR...
£510 if you book both you practice and qualifying expeditions together!
Monday 10th – Saturday 15th July 2016, Snowdonia
Qualifying expeditions dates to suit this training and practice expedition:
- Mon 17th – Sat 22nd July 2017, Peak District;
- Mon 24th – Sat 29th July 2017, Snowdonia;
- Mon 31st July – Sat 5th August 2017, Peak District;
- Mon 7th – Sat 12th August 2017, Brecon Beacons;
- Sat 12th – Sat 19th August 2017, OVERSEAS OPEN GOLD, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (£595.00) including 2 day UK training & planning weekend and transfers to / from Geneva airport;
- Mon 14th – Sat 19th August 2017, Lake District;
- Wed 16th – Tues 22nd August 2017, Isle of Arran (£280.00);
- Mon 21st – Sat 26th August 2017, Brecon Beacons;
- Mon 16th – Sat 21st October 2017, Lake District;
- Mon 23rd – Sat 28th October 2017, Peak District.
Both popular and successful, our Open Gold practice expeditions are perfect for individuals or small groups completing the Gold Award.
**All of our Open Gold Practice Expedition Programmes include all pre-expedition training from the Gold syllabus, therefore no previous Gold training or experience is required before attending**